Re: memories of an old friend

dennyanspach <danspach@...>

I never met Larry Jackman, although he insisted on sending me a crate (yes) full of slides, none of which are identified in any rational way. However, they cover the details of seeming hundreds of pieces of freight and passenger rolling stock of all kinds. I have enough of the same of my own to even venture going through someone else's collection, and they now all reside in the collections of the California State Railroad Museum (where he hoped they would go anyway). I have a feeling that there must be a treasure trove of good research data there, but will anyone ever have the interest, drive, and initiative to at last patiently try to go through them all?

Denny

Denny S. Anspach MD
Sacramento