Re: Possible discussion topic for Cocoa beach?

Aley, Jeff A

Have you checked w/ the Clinic Chairman?

-Jeff

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of mike brock
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 6:34 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Possible discussion topic for Cocoa beach?

Guys,
I, too, would favor such a panel session. However, I think Friday night at
10PM would be a better time period. Remember, most of us displaying models
will be packing up beginning at about 9:30PM and we have the very populated
doorprize drawing at 11PM on Sat night to prepare for. Usually by that time
I'm about down for the count and my registration team...including Armand
Premo...are somewhere asleep. Now, for sure we have had panel sessions at
10PM on Sat but many folks seem to like to attend a session in the bar at
that time. So, I think Friday at 10 PM would be better. Anyone have a
problem with Friday?

Mike Brock