Re: Cheap room to share in Cocoa Beach

mike brock <brockm@...>

Al Westerfield writes:

"When we were in business we had two business plans for hotel stays. For RPMs and the like we stayed at the host hotels to support the “free” meeting rooms. "

I appreciate that. However, to be correct, at least at Prototype Rails, the meet receives only a free ball room if we reach a specific room night number. We also get a free room night which we apply to a clinician for every 50 room nights we sell. To be sure, though, the meeting rooms [ 6 ] are very definitely NOT free.

And, possibly surprising to some...we also pay for the "free" cookies and coffee...with the stipulation that I get a cookie when they come out. Stay close to me at cookie time<G>.

Mike Brock
Prototype Rails Boss