From: tgregmrtn <tgregmrtn@aol.com>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 9:12 pm
Subject: Re: ADMIN: Re: [STMFC] Re: Still time to order DVD's!

Mike,

I fully understand the rules but what I object to is that this email has

come from someone who does not participate in this forum accept when he has

something to sell and to me that is SPAM...

I think that others would agree and perhaps if they spoke up the rule would

perhaps change just a bit in our favor.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 12/11/2011 8:30:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

brockm@brevard.net writes:

Ron dePierre notes:

Hmmmm ...
I thought the STMFC Group rules clearly stipulated advertising on Friday
ONLY. Was there not a reminder about this recently ?
Perhaps there was a policy change that I am not aware of...

Here is the current rule...set in place several months ago:

"Messages regarding the selling of products associated with freight cars as

part of a commercial

enterprise must be sent during the period of noon Friday EST and Saturday

midnight EST."

Scott Mason's message arrived a bit late but I approved it

anyway...particularly since traffic is slow today. I will, however,

explain

the rule's current time period to him. Also, the DVD must contain info on

steam era frt cars so, yes, his DVD might not pass muster.

Mike Brock

STMFC Owner

Individual Email | Traditional

(Yahoo! ID required)