Re: Intermountain hopper

jerryglow2

I have found them quite reliable in availibility with occasional lapses between "runs" I did have to wait for an undec 10'6" IH boxcar in gray plastic awhile. I wanted the gray for contrast in applying Archer ACR rivets like I had done on a 10'0" IH one. For some reason all they had was FC red plastic in stock.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., "carbonblack1" <radepierre@...> wrote:

Jason -

Why would you presume that ?
Intermountain has had a consistant track record of offering undec kits.
Just look at the website for the evidence.

Ron dePierre

--- In STMFC@..., Jason Greene <jason.p.greene@> wrote:

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that undec kits are going to be
out of the question for these cars, right?

How about just undec cars or data only?

Jason Greene