Re: Freight Car Surprise in Boston Harbor

Brian <cornbeltroute@...>

Boston Public Library has a great (my opinion) on-line photostream (Flickr) for those interested in early operations and rail equipment of NYC/B&A, B&M and NH railroads. . . . Be sure to check out the aerials collection and use the available high resolution views where possible. -Peter Ness <
The Boston aerial photos are identified by area / neighborhood / township (what's the proper nomenclature?). For example:

Boston. Bellevue
Boston. Codman Square

I'd like to find the New Haven's early piggyback yard located across the harbor from a large B&A warehouse. Would someone know what area / neighborhood / township to look for?

-Brian Chapman
Evansdale, Iowa