From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thu, December 22, 2011 10:52:44 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] In praise of 0.005 styrene

I only wish we could get .003 sheet, in BLACK styrene. :-)

But I am a huge fan of Evergreen including the .005 sheet.

Ever use aluminum foil for parts? I made some door stops for
a stock car from HVAC 'sticky' aluminum foil. I didn't have
to glue the base to the car, just used the stick-um that came
with it. They've never failed, and the car is over 10 yrs old.
One nice thing about the foil is it that it can be cut very
precisely with scissors, or a paper cutter.