Re: Evergreen

ronald parisi

I believe that Evergreen was just bought after original owner retired or
passed away. If the new owner is streamlining the catalog, we still should
be happy that they are still around. Perhaps a decimal equivalent chart is
in order.

Ron Parisi

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 12:49 PM, JaredH <harperandbrown@gmail.com> wrote:

**

A day or so ago someone made the comment about how great Evergreen styrene
is and that they hoped it would never go away. I just put an order in to my
mail order dealer that included HO scale 1x4. He tells me it is no longer
available and that I need to order .010x.050. I don't know what this change
means.

Jared Harper
Athens, GA