From: "JaredH" <harperandbrown@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 12:49:08 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Evergreen

A day or so ago someone made the comment about how great Evergreen styrene is and that they hoped it would never go away. I just put an order in to my mail order dealer that included HO scale 1x4. He tells me it is no longer available and that I need to order .010x.050. I don't know what this change means.

Jared Harper
Athens, GA