Re: Photo's

Jim Williams <wwww5960@...>

Mark.....You can have the negative scanned and then have positives printed from the scan. Someone with a good quality scanner will probably have the software that can do it as well. If you really want the traditional printing, find a local school with a intro photo class, they should have the equipment and a student who would do it. At worse they at least should be able to scan and print it.....Best Jim W.

From: mark <>
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 10:57 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Photo's

I have quite a number of negatives from the 30's & 40's that I need to make prints from.The problem is I can't find any place or anyone who can make prints from negatives any more.does anyone here know where I can get these prints made.Thanks Mark McCoy

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Join to automatically receive all group messages.