Re: tractor loading

Douglas Harding

Tim, I get the digest version. I am just now reading Richards answer this
morning, but I posted my question yesterday after reading Charlie's response
in the digest that arrived yesterday afternoon, and which did not include
Richard's answer.

I thank Richard for addressing, and answering, my question. This group is
one part of my research sources, I also have the 1944 book of AAR loading
diagrams for open cars, so was pretty sure that no loading rules had been
changed. I mentioned to my friend that Guy Weber or Richard Hendrickson
would know for sure. So thanks Richard, and yes I can usually detect BS or
someone blowing smoke.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org