Re: BLI New York Central System Box Car Models

dennyanspach <danspach@...>

Incompatible reweigh dates: Well, in my world of railroading imagination of any given moment, the reweigh dates may well be whatever suits me, if I even think about them! If the rare observer is rude enough to question them, I have no issue because he/she/it will not be back, on the sound presumption that a repeat visit would not be desired anyway.

Each one of lives in a distinctive modeling world of our own vicarious imagination, a world that others question at their own peril.

Denny

Denny S. Anspach MD
Sacramento