________________________________
From: Eric <eric@...>

The cars are spotted at a building that was a brewery. If you scroll up on the larger image you can see the bricks spell out some brewing words. Of course, the image was taken in 1925 so they weren't brewing the usual stuff. Possibly they were making a malt extract there or maybe the facility was converted to a milling operation.