From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anthony Thompson
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2012 1:12 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] 2010 "Shake 'n' Take" DT&I gondola

I have posted on my blog a description of the modeling I did
to complete the 2010 Cocoa Beach "Shake 'n' Take" project, a kitbashed
DT&I gondola. Included in the blog post is a link to Google Docs for
the original kit directions for this project, posted there with
permission from Greg Martin, the major domo of the "S 'n' T" series.
For those who may be interested, I also show a photo of the completed
model (which I will display at Cocoa Beach this week). Here is a link
to the post:

http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2012/01/shake-n-take-modeling-project-dt.h
tml

<mailto:thompson%40signaturepress.com>