From: Gerald Glow <jerryglow@...>
Subject: [STMFC] new decals
To: STMFC@...
Date: Friday, December 30, 2011, 10:01 PM

I just completed artwork and am taking orders for decals for a 36'

Wilson wood reefer. It covers the largest group of such cars: 1396 cars

in series 8101 -- 9600 and spanned a period from steam to the 60's. The

sets cover the most common transition era versions with an option for

one covering to the end of wood cars. See:

http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/samples/Wilson-wood.jpg

Jerry Glow

http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals/full.html