From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom
Houle
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 10:29 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Reading USRA Gondola Load

To all interested in the USRA 70-ton 46' mill gons operated by the Reading,
Pennsy, NYC, B & O, and a few other eastern roads, I recommend the RMC
multi-page article "USRA Steel Mill Gondolas" by Eric Neubauer in the
June, 2000 issue. It includes photos, Reading HO drawings, and history of
this car. Westerfield and Walthers offered this car.
Tom Houle