From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill
Welch
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 11:01 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Louisville & Nashville USRA Mill gondolas

For those "Ya'll Modelers" I have a Mt. Vernon Builders photo and an
in-service photo from a group of L&N gondolas that with the exception
of an early Dreadnaught end are almost certainly copies of the USRA
Mill gons. No less an expert on this design than Randy Anderson
educated me on this and gave me the in-service photo. I was never
able to convince Al W. to offer this version but I will try with the
new proprietor.

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764-7622