From: "cepropst@q.com" <cepropst@q.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 9:05 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: New file uploaded to STMFC

Thanks for taking the time to transcribe this info! Always some interesting stuff.

Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, STMFC@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the STMFC
group.

File : /AC&Y-NKP Bluffton Interchange.xlsx
Uploaded by : luke65332003 <RobertELucas@...>
Description : AC&Y-NKP WWII Interchange Bluffton, OH

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

luke65332003 <RobertELucas@...>