Re: USRA DS box cars

thmsdmpsy

Northwestern Pacific, SP&S see RP CYC 16.  Tom Dempsey Spokane WA

________________________________
From: Clark and Eileen <cepropst@q.com>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 8:58 AM
Subject: [STMFC] USRA DS box cars

I just picked up an Erlt USRA double sheathed box car. Most all of that style car was gone from my railroad by the time I model, but I'd like to do something with it.

Was there any roads that did partial upgrades to these cars? Like new roofs or steel doors?

Any clones that may have had different ends, but were still around mid 54?

Thanks guys!
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa