B & O brown weathering

Robert kirkham

I'm looking at a number of models painted in B & O's brown freight car colour and wanting a few colour shots that will help with weathering. So far I've looked at Delano shots and have photos of B & O 275704 and another of B & O 270117. Wondering whether anyone can point me to other cars in this earlier freight car colour?

And while I'm at it, wondering what others have done to weather these cars. I'm thinking that in addition to adding grime, these cars might benefit from addition of some other similar browns. But those are only starting ideas, and if any of you have tackled this challenge, I'd appreciate hearing how you went at it.

Rob Kirkham