From: JimK <Prrfreak@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 8:36 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: old unidentified models album

Scott

Looks like an old Red Ball N&W GK battleship gon.
I purchased one and built it in the 1970's along with several other RB kits.
Not bad kits for their day but rather crude by today's standards.
I think the sides were a metal foil glued to a wood backing. Many of the kits were like that but others had large castings.
RB had many types of oddball trucks, which I think became Cape Line and then Bitter Creek.

Jim Kehn