From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 5:56 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Digest Number 7177

CB&Q caboose trucks
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STMFC/message/106135;_ylc=X3oDMTJzcHBudDZmBF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI1NTQ3NTMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTY5NzI1BG1zZ0lkAzEwNjEzNQR
zZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxMzI1ODA0MTY4>

Posted by: "asychis@aol.com" asychis@aol.com
<mailto:asychis@aol.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20CB%26Q%20caboose%20trucks>
asychis <http://profiles.yahoo.com/asychis>

Thu Jan 5, 2012 6:01 am (PST)

Hi All, Is there any source for CB&Q caboose trucks? I know there used
to be an MDC set that could be used, but from what I gather they are no
longer produced. I am building a AMB 40' Q caboose and the project is
definitely stalled without trucks. Also, if anyone has built this kit has
any tips
for the endrailings, I'd appreciate the information. This is a really
nice model, and I modified the kit to include Beardstown braces that were
common to these cabooses used in the Southern Illinois coal fields.

Jerry Michels