FW: Re: Woodland Scenics Burns!

charles slater

It looks like they are OK.
Charlie Slater

To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: jack@yosemitevalleyrr.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 17:32:26 -0800
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Woodland Scenics Burns!

Someone on another list posted the following:

Just noticed this update posted to the Atlas Forum:

"Dear all,

As you may have heard we have experienced a fire here at Woodland Scenics
and there is good news and bad news. The good news is that no one was hurt
during the fire or evacuation process. The bad news is that it took out a
couple of our manufacturing buildings. However, and fortunately, there is
more good news than bad.

We encompass multiple buildings that are spread out all over the town of
Linn Creek. We only lost two of those buildings and those two contained just
a small portion of our manufacturing facilities. Our shipping department,
warehouse and corporate offices were spared any damage, as were most of our
manufacturing buildings, so it is business as usual.

Thanks for all your concerns.

Respectfully,

Gale Cousins
Director of Sales & Customer Service