From: Stuart A. Forsyth <trainmail@...>
To: Steam Era Freight Cars LIST <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 8:39 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Rosters of US Army or Navy boxcars during WW II

As you know, I am preparing a clinic for the February 18th SFRH&MS Mini-Meet regarding the Chemical Warfare Service's San Bernardino Bomb Plant and the Rialto Back-Up Ammunition Storage Point east of San Bernardino, CA during World War II.

Does anyone have or know where I could locate rosters of US Army or US Navy boxcars that would have been in use during World War II (1941-1945).

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide and . . . Happy New Year!

Best wishes,

Stuart

Stuart A. Forsyth
forsyth@...