What is the best way to represent the PS hydra-cushion underframe on a 40' PS-1

Ray Thibaut

Hi my name is Ray Thibaut (pronounced tea-bow)and I have been lurking on this list for some time. I have an InterMountain Railway Company PS-1 kit lettered for the P.R.R. as their number 47019. I understand from a little background reading that these cars were built with PS's Cushioned Underframe. Unfortunately that part is not included in this otherwise beautiful kit. Can this be represented with a part like Details West number 1009? Is their a better part available that I'm not aware of? I realize I'm pushing the Steam Era a little bit, but I hope you will forgive me. I know the Steam Era ended on the Pennsy in Nov.1957 and these cars were built in 2-54 according to the lettering on the kit. So they were only in the steam era for less than three years. You can see a photo of this car in P.R.R. Color Guide Vol. 2,page 50. There is an online photo at http://www.billspennsyphotos.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=129070039 but you have to register for free.
Thanks Ray T.