Re: Sunshine Models Decals

jerryglow2

I didn't have a conversation but got a refund check for decals ordered with my recent kit order. A note was attached that they do not sell deccals other than chalk marks. If details and pictures are available, I'd consider doing the set(s) as I have a few already. I WILL/CAN NOT just copy them but will start from scratch.

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals/

--- In STMFC@..., Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@...> wrote:

I had a conversation with Martin & Tricia at Lisle where I was told that
they don't want to sell individual decals or parts. However, as Clark said,
they do bring boxes of obsolete decals to shows they attend.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:35 AM, <chapbob@...> wrote:

**

Does anyone know whether Martin offers the decals included with his
freight
car kits as separate items?

Thanks,
Bob Chapman