Re: Sandblasting booth...

soolinehistory <destorzek@...>

--- In STMFC@..., "Arved" <arved_grass@...> wrote:

I've also tried the Paasche AEC-K "Air Erasure" and was less than satisfied. It must be for extremely fine and delecate work. Maybe etching glass? I've never had a problem with the LAC 3 being too aggressive for my HO and N scale models.

Respectfully,

Arved G. Grass
I suspect it's intended purpose is exactly what is implied in the name; removing ink lines from Mylar drawings, leaving a toothed surface similar to the original frosted surface on the Mylar, ready for new ink.

Of course, numerous disciplines have adapted it for other functions.

Dennis