Re: Slyvan: Potential Mini-Kit or Kit variation suggestion for Westerfiel...

Larry Sexton

Brian,

I had a similar experience and plan to be discussing it with Claire Gilbert
(Sylvan Models) at the Amherst/Springfield, Mass show in a couple of weeks.
I'll let you know what he says.

I plan to try to get him to cast a dozen or so of the Murphy flat roofs and
the same of the Hutchins roof. I believe I can make it worth his time to do
a short run casting using patterns he already has when I'm willing to
provide pre-payment and accept his casting them as a fill-in to his
schedule.

That way he doesn't have to maintain unsold inventory, which I believe is
one of the issues discussed on this site and at Cocoa Beach last weekend.
Let me know if you have any interest in adding on to the amount of these
castings I'll be discussing before the show.

Larry Sexton

From: STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>