Re: Sunshine at Timonium

Pierre <pierre.oliver@...>

Duplication of prototypes is not unknown in the resin world.
How many B&O wagontops are there now?
Further, if you check a little more carefully a couple of the kits being offered have not been done by anyone else. Such as the Wabash cars.
Pierre Oliver

--- In STMFC@..., "Don" <riverman_vt@...> wrote:

--- In STMFC@..., Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@> wrote:

Sunshine Models will be at Timonium, Feb. 4&5. For a flyer about it see
http://www.sunshinekits.com/meets.html

There will be new decals for Assignment, Restriction, Routing stencils.
See my Recent Flyers page,
http://www.sunshinekits.com/recentflyers.htmlfor more info.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

Not having looked at Martin's offerings for some time the opportunity was taken from Jim's post. What surprised me is that a number of the kits on the list noted as "Spring 2011" appear to me to be kiktys I am familiar with directly from F&C that are NOT actually Sunshine Kits and never have been to my knowledge. Has Martin decided to expand his offerings by selling F&C kits as well now or what has occured here?

Thank you to those who can provide an answer, Don Valentine