From: Don <riverman_vt@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 8:18 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Sunshine at Timonium

--- In STMFC@..., Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@...> wrote:

Sunshine Models will be at Timonium, Feb. 4&5. For a flyer about it see
http://www.sunshinekits.com/meets.html

There will be new decals for Assignment, Restriction, Routing stencils.
See my Recent Flyers page,
http://www.sunshinekits.com/recentflyers.htmlfor more info.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com
Not having looked at Martin's offerings for some time the opportunity was taken from Jim's post. What surprised me is that a number of the kits on the list noted as "Spring 2011" appear to me to be kiktys I am familiar with directly from F&C that are NOT actually Sunshine Kits and never have been to my knowledge. Has Martin decided to expand his offerings by selling F&C kits as well now or what has occured here?

Thank you to those who can provide an answer, Don Valentine