Re: Sunshine at Timonium

Tim O'Connor

I'm having some difficulty parsing Dennis's post, but I can't imagine
ever feeling that there's a shortage of available kits -- even if Martin
or anyone else never produced another new kit there's enough stuff out
there for several lifetimes. Glancing at the 2011 kits list it looks to
me like Martin currently offers somewhere around 700-800 kits (and has
allowed several hundred kits to expire). This is just a staggering number
to me! Add to that everything from Westerfield, Branchline, Atlas, Athearn,
Tichy, F&C, and dozens of others, plus brass importers -- and I wonder why
I see so little of this incredible variety on display at train clubs and
train shows...

Tim O'Connor

I asked the same question back before Lisle. The cars are all different
from each other. I was informed the roof was one of them. BUMMER, it is
the same as the Lisle rist. No new models!!
Dennis Williams/Owner