Re: Sunshine at Timonium

tyesac@...

Well, to look at it another way, if you had ordered cars from the list for Lisle when it first came out, it's likely you'd still be waiting for them. Go to the show, and you've got a "retail" environment that doesn't have the wait time, and there's evrything else associated with the RPM as a "bonus". Not the ideal arrangement, but not really such a a bummer.

Tom Casey

Don.
I asked the same question back before Lisle. The cars are all different from each other. I was informed the roof was one of them. BUMMER, it is the same as the Lisle rist. No new models!!
Dennis Williams/Owner

-----Original Message-----
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Sun, Jan 15, 2012 6:38 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Sunshine at Timonium

Don.
I asked the same question back before Lisle. The cars are all different from each other. I was informed the roof was one of them. BUMMER, it is the same as the Lisle rist. No new models!!
Dennis Williams/Owner
www.resinbuilders4u.com

Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 8:18 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Sunshine at Timonium

--- In STMFC@..., Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@...> wrote:

Sunshine Models will be at Timonium, Feb. 4&5. For a flyer about it see
http://www.sunshinekits.com/meets.html

There will be new decals for Assignment, Restriction, Routing stencils.
See my Recent Flyers page,
http://www.sunshinekits.com/recentflyers.htmlfor more info.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com
Not having looked at Martin's offerings for some time the opportunity was taken from Jim's post. What surprised me is that a number of the kits on the list noted as "Spring 2011" appear to me to be kiktys I am familiar with directly from F&C that are NOT actually Sunshine Kits and never have been to my knowledge. Has Martin decided to expand his offerings by selling F&C kits as well now or what has occured here?

Thank you to those who can provide an answer, Don Valentine

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.