From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
richtownsend@...
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 6:48 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Gritty paint

I'm working on a load for one of my HO steam era freight cars. I want it
to look like a foundry casting and I seem to recall having read about a
spray paint, possibly from Krylon, that will give a sort of rough,
gritty texture to what it is sprayed on. Anybody know of such a paint?
I'm not talking about the spray-on orange peel coating or the fake
spray-on speckled granite paint.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon