correct or standard spelling

Bill Welch <bwelch@...>

My collection of original source material is limited and I have not found the answer to my question in what I have so I thought I would ask the group what I suppose is a mechanical engineering question.

What is the correct spelling or prefered style with the following words/terms:

end sill, side sill, center sill, under frame


endsill, sidesill, centersill, underframe

Join to automatically receive all group messages.