Re: correct or standard spelling

Richard Hendrickson

My collection of original source material is limited and I have not found
the answer to my question in what I have so I thought I would ask the
group what I suppose is a mechanical engineering question.

What is the correct spelling or prefered style with the following words/terms:

end sill, side sill, center sill, under frame


endsill, sidesill, centersill, underframe

Bill, the 1953 Car Builders' Cyclopedia shows end sill, side sill, center
sill, and underframe.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520

Join to automatically receive all group messages.