From: brian <brianleppert@att.net>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jan 22, 2012 5:14 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Bowser PRR 2D-F8 trucks

Rich,

If you compare the Tangent ASF A-3 70-ton truck with Tahoe Model Works' truck,
I'm sure you will find the Tahoe truck to be noticably better. I did put in a
LOT of effort on that truck's tooling.

Anyone who would like a flyer for TMW's A-3 70-ton truck, please contact me
OFF-LIST at

brianleppert@att.net

Brian Leppert
Tahoe Model Works
Carson City, NV

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, SUVCWORR@... wrote:

The H30a all rode on 2E-F22a ASF A-3 70 ton trucks.

The Tangent ASF A-3 truck should be close as the G31b rode on a variation of
this truck.

So you have two options for the H30 the Bowser Crown truck or the Tangent ASF
A-3 Note the National referred to in these classes is not the same as the
National B-1 which was PRR truck class 2E-F23 nor the National C-1 which
was2E-F25/b/c.

For the H30a the Tangent ASF A-3 should work

Rich Orr