From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
cepropst@q.com
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:30 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Creco doors

I've received some orders, but there maybe confussion on my, or others part.

I was planning on having Chad cast a single door, 1 pr. = 2 doors.

If you wanted to do a double door car you'd have to order 2 pr. = 4 doors.

Would you guys prefer them cast as doubles?

Clark "The doorman" Propst

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , cepropst@...
wrote:

Chad said he'd do a master and cast the doors.

So, I guess I'm taking orders! PLEASE contact me off list!!!

Won't know the price for awhile, but shouldn't be too bad.

Clark Propst