Re: ATSF Box Car Mineral Brown

Ed Mims

________________________________
From: Nelson Moyer <ku0a@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 5:50 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] ATSF Box Car Mineral Brown

Ed,

RPC Vol. 3 gave the following:

ATSF

Floquil

Flat

Tuscan Red in the 1930s

Railway Prototype Cyclopedia, Volume 3

ATSF

Floquil

Flat

ATSF Mineral Brown in the 1940s

Railway Prototype Cyclopedia, Volume 3

ATSF

ModelFlex

Flat

Dark Tuscan Oxide Red in the 1930s

Railway Prototype Cyclopedia, Volume 3

I've used Floquil ATSF Mineral Brown, but there is no stock Poly Scale match
for this paint. The closest you will come to it is to add a few drops of
Poly Scale ATSF Red to Poly Scale Boxcar Red. Alternatively, you can use
Poly Scale Mineral Red without mixing, gut it's not quite 'red' enough.

Nelson Moyer