From: "JGG KahnSr" <jacekahn@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2002 5:47 PM
Subject: [STMFC] HO Truck Leaf Springs

A while ago there was some discussion of sources for HO leaf springs. I
recently acquired a package of Kemtron X-3C full-elliptical
phosphor-bronze
(the Silver Streak were steel and only half, although they looked all
right
and worked fine), 16 springs (enough for four pair of trucks). I am
very
much open to offers, cash or O scale items.

Jace Kahn
Mostly Fairbanks

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/