From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Dave
Pfeiffer
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:33 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Timken Demo Box Car

Andy,

The latest issue of the PRRT&HS Keystone has an extensive article on the
1948/49 Chicago Railroad Fair. There is a B&W picture from 1948 of one of
these cars being pulled by 2 ladies. The car is partially obscured by a
tree, but is clearly 2 light colors with the center band the lighter of the
two. The roof and underframe are dark presumably black. So, that's at
least 1 of these cars.

Dave Pfeiffer