Re: How to upload photos

Andy Harman

At 06:54 AM 2/7/2012 +0000, you wrote:

Another way ["Teach a man to fish"] would be as follows:
You can only do this if your email is registered with yahoo and you used the yahoo groups web site to join the group. If you signed up using an email subscribe, you can't upload (or view) photos, period.

I actually am signed up twice, once with a dummy yahoo id so I can view photos if need be.

Of course you can always make your own photo site wherever - either your own or one of the many "free" photo hosting sites, and just post links to the list.

Andy