Re: FS NEW HO Decal Set from Mount Vernon Shops!

Andy Harman

At 01:55 PM 2/17/2012 -0800, you wrote:

Two different sets have been done Which cover the early as-built schemes
(pre-1953), and the later billboard schemes (post-1953). These are great for those that have an unpainted Overland car to do, or would like to
use these as an alternative to the decals provided in the F&C kit.
Anybody ever try to build the Red Ball kit of this car? Comes with flat die cast panels you get to form into the wagon top. I bought the kit in 79 I think. I get it out and look at it once in a while, then put it away again. Kinda makes me appreciate the simplicity of an F&C kit..... :-)

Andy