From: wheelknocker<mailto:steamers01@sbcglobal.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 6:06 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: C&WI Haskell & Barker Gondola

Paul,
Very nice work! What time-frame does this car fit into? I assume the model is HO? Is the model made from Basswood, brass or styrene or all? Did you add any weight to enhance the cars tracking?
Sorry for so many questions, when I see such an obviously well done model, I like to pick up any pointers I can.

Regards,
Greg Rich