Re: Wine traveling on the Overland Route in 1949

Armand Premo

Gentlemen .Often overlooked in the overall scheme of things is the function of the Agent,yard clerk ,yard master and other non operating personnel.How is the wheel report and ultimately conductor's book generated? Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Brock
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Wine traveling on the Overland Route in 1949

Tim O'Connor says:

"Mike, it may come as a shock to you, but some people actually have
conductor's books that are not from the Union Pacific in 1949."

Why would I be shocked about that? It is widely known that there are several
Fraley books in the hands of members and we even have other UP information
that cover 1956. And, there are wheel reports of other rrs as well. However,
as the subject shows, this issue is about my Fraley.

Mike