ACF photos of DRGW Stock Cars-Contact the Curator

NicholasF

Please accept my apologies for a non-technical post, but this seems to be a forum where I may get in contact with the person I'm looking for.

If anyone on this list contacted the Barriger Library regarding ACF photos of lots of DRGW Stock Cars, please call the curator. I've lost the note with your contact information on it to report the results of my search.

For those who may not know, the John W. Barriger III Library at the University of Missouri St. Louis has a significant collection of files and photos from ACF. (from the steam era to the diesel) We are open to the public but it is suggested that you contact us before you visit. We have a finding aid that is based on a catalog we received from ACF, but it is not 100% accurate to all the files that were sent by ACF to the Barriger.

If you'd like to learn more please check out our website at http://www.umsl.edu/barriger

Our prices for research services and duplication(where we do the work) can be found here: http://www.umsl.edu/mercantile/gen-info/mercsource.html

There is no charge for you to visit and use our reading room or the open stacks, but a head's-up is appreciated if we need to get items that are stored in the vault or from the off-site storage facility.

Take Care
-Nick Fry

Curator
John W. Barriger III National Railroad Library
Mercantile Library @ UMSL
http://www.umsl.edu/barriger

and still Archivist and Director at Large for the B&ORRHS
http://www.borhs.org