From: Bill Schneider <bschneider424@comcast.net>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 15, 2012 10:45 am
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Buford Wyoming

Where is “Bruceton”? Probably some back-water SP town.....

The residents of Bruceford... errr... Buford SHOULD be locked up if they stole

O&W coal!

Bill Schneider

From: "Mike Brock" < mailto:brockm%40cfl.rr.com >

Well...don't blame the UP supervisors. They finally found someone who could

operate the turntable at Laramie and...

BTW...is this in scope?

Mike Brock...where IS that red switch?

Individual Email | Traditional