Re: GS Gondolas

Andy Harman

At 03:46 AM 3/15/2012 -0700, you wrote:

Southern Pacific Freight Cars Volume 1: Gondolas and Stock Cars by Anthony W. Thompson.
http://www.signaturepress.com/SPF1.html
I'm reading my email backwards but now I see you beat Tony to the punch plugging his own book. I often don't know what I have and I thought hmm, maybe I already have it. But I guess not - I have Tony's PFE book and his Morning Sun SP book, but that's mostly diesel era. There is one shot of some GS gondolas in wood chip service.

I guess I need to buy another book. I only bought one at the WGH show this past weekend but I could have bought 15 easily.

Andy