From: Andy Harman <gsgondola@...>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 00:35:58 -0400
To: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] GS Gons

At 03:06 PM 3/16/2012 -0500, you wrote:
They sure don't like people posting links, do they? " The collection "
p15330coll22" cannot be displayed. Log in and refresh the page to access
restricted or unpublished collections."
They don't like split links... some sites if you post half the link, you
get an error but it leaves the half-link in the url bar so you can paste
the rest in. This one you have to open the browser first, past both pieces
in and if there is a space between, remove it.... but it's worth the
trouble :-)

Andy