Re: Tahoe Model Works Trucks

bob_karig <karig@...>

What I'd really like to see is a T-Section Andrews truck, produced from about 1912 through 1917. This sideframe has never been produced, but it was widely used on a number of railroads through the fifties.

Bob Karig

T-Section?
A Bettendorf T-Section truck from me is highly doubtful. With the kind of truck mold I have, which produces a one piece complete truck molding, I just could not do a T-Section justice. Kadee's design, where the side frames are separate castings and the parting line is the frame's center line, is the way to go.

Brian Leppert
Tahoe Model Works
Carson City, NV