From: Anthony Thompson
To: STMFC@... ; Espee List
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 3:08 AM
Subject: [STMFC] tank car placards for models

I've put together a pair of posts on tank car placards for my
era of 1953, in my modeling blog. The first is about the prototype
placards, the second covers some modeling applications. If you're
interested, here are links to the two posts:

http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2012/03/tank-car-placards-prototype.html

http://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2012/03/tank-car-placards-modeling.html

Publishers of books on railroad history